Mobile menu

Please welcome new staff member Soledad Azcona Garrido
Thread poster: Enrique Cavalitto

Enrique Cavalitto
Local time: 09:26
Jul 11, 2007

Dear members,

I am very happy to announce that Soledad Azcona Garrido has joined our community team in La Plata.

Soledad is a 25-year old translator and English teacher, extremely creative and a very nice person.

She will be in charge of a new area of the site dedicated to language students.

My renewed thanks to all site members, whose support makes it possible for us to keep improving.

Kind regards,
Enrique Cavalitto

Direct link Reply with quote

Fabio Descalzi  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:26
Member (2004)
German to Spanish
+ ...
Welcome Soledad Jul 11, 2007

Hi from the other shore!

It's a pleasure to say you Welcome.
Hope you have a fruitful work - students really deserve a special treatment, a sort of enthusiastic welcome to this fascinating world of language and communication. So I guess you are the right one, Soledad! Young, in-touch with young people's feelings and expectations, and well prepared for that.
I wish you a lot of fun in your new job.
And believe me: even from far away, I always feel the warmth of this unique team, so - I'm quite sure that you'll enjoy your work at least twice as much!

Fabio Descalzi

[Edited at 2007-07-11 15:32]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Please welcome new staff member Soledad Azcona Garrido

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs