https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom%3A_translator_coop/909-best_way_to_go_platinum.html

Best way to go platinum?
Thread poster: Zareah (X)
Zareah (X)
Zareah (X)  Identity Verified
United States
English to German
+ ...
Dec 27, 2001

I\'ve read that you can upgrade your membership to the next level with 6000 BrowniZ.

But: In my ProZ Wallet (when I try to \"spend my BrowniZ\") it says \"Upgrade to Platinum for $ 120?

And when I click on Upgrade on the Sitemap it says $60 but I can\'t use my BrowniZ there.

So could I get a free Upgrade when I use 6000 BroniZ and am already a premium member?

Can anyone help me here? Or ist there anybody with the same questions?

... See more
I\'ve read that you can upgrade your membership to the next level with 6000 BrowniZ.

But: In my ProZ Wallet (when I try to \"spend my BrowniZ\") it says \"Upgrade to Platinum for $ 120?

And when I click on Upgrade on the Sitemap it says $60 but I can\'t use my BrowniZ there.

So could I get a free Upgrade when I use 6000 BroniZ and am already a premium member?

Can anyone help me here? Or ist there anybody with the same questions?

[ This Message was edited by: on 2001-12-28 04:37 ]
Collapse

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 17:20
SITE FOUNDER
yes, it is possible Dec 28, 2001

...although there is not a convenient way to do exactly what you want to do right now.

We will provide a wallet-based tool in a few days. (We will be announcing an upgrade special in this weekend\'s newsletter, and you may want to wait anyway.)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Best way to go platinum?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »