Have corrections on the Blue Board begun?
Thread poster: Rick Henry
Rick Henry
Rick Henry  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 12:52
Italian to English
+ ...
Mar 12, 2003

I ask because there was a job posting this morning, and when you click on hte blue bloard link, it takes you to another company\'s name. If that\'s indeed the case, I STRONGLY suggest you check the blue board entry before making your bid. This particular company has a very negative rating on the BB, yet there are several bids placed for the job - perhaps because the bidders don\'t recognize the name of the company as related to the Blue Board entry.

R.

==

Giuliana Buscaglione
Giuliana Buscaglione  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 10:52
Member (2001)
German to Italian
+ ...
Not yet Mar 15, 2003

Hi,

We are still checking the entries for some missing Countries. It\'s a long process and we are all working moderators.. I hope you understand..

I am collecting modZ\' reports and will organize a single document with all reports as soon as possible and sent it to ProZ.com Staff for review.

Giuliana

ProZ.com Jobs Area Coordinator
[addsig]

Rick Henry
Rick Henry  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 12:52
Italian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
This is the reason I ask... Mar 15, 2003

http://www.proz.com/job/33221

This posting has also been brought up in another forum (actually, in two).

The company name says one thing - when you click on the Blue Board Entry link it will take you to another comapny listing.

My concern is (as has been brought up in the italian forum as well as the job posting forum) that this particular company is simply trying to operate covert
... See more
http://www.proz.com/job/33221

This posting has also been brought up in another forum (actually, in two).

The company name says one thing - when you click on the Blue Board Entry link it will take you to another comapny listing.

My concern is (as has been brought up in the italian forum as well as the job posting forum) that this particular company is simply trying to operate covertly within proZ. So, can you tell me pointedly whether Textrans = Benedict Translations/B&B?

This is really what I was getting at (all assumptions aside - be they positive or negative).

R.

==

Quote:

On 2003-03-15 08:15, docgy wrote:

Hi,

We are still checking the entries for some missing Countries. It\'s a long process and we are all working moderators.. I hope you understand..

I am collecting modZ\' reports and will organize a single document with all reports as soon as possible and sent it to ProZ.com Staff for review.

Giuliana

ProZ.com Jobs Area Coordinator

[ This Message was edited by:Rick Henryon2003-03-15 10:21] ▲ Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Have corrections on the Blue Board begun?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »