Thread poster: Claudia Campbell
Claudia Campbell
Claudia Campbell
Brazil
Local time: 16:27
Spanish to Portuguese
+ ...
Jan 8, 2002

I would like to know the reason of why my bid did not appear with the rest of the bids, it must be the 10th bid.

I did it as always and I charged my 100 Browniz - and I think they are charged - but unfortunately it is not shown at ProZ.

It is really a disadvantage for me.

Anybody, or Henry, could tell me the reason please.

The bid is still open, will only close at Jan 20.

Dec 20 Spanish>Portuguese - Traduct
... See more
I would like to know the reason of why my bid did not appear with the rest of the bids, it must be the 10th bid.

I did it as always and I charged my 100 Browniz - and I think they are charged - but unfortunately it is not shown at ProZ.

It is really a disadvantage for me.

Anybody, or Henry, could tell me the reason please.

The bid is still open, will only close at Jan 20.

Dec 20 Spanish>Portuguese - Traductores de español a portugués europeo - 9 bids

Thanks in advance.

Lusobras

[email protected]

Posted 2002-01-08 at 09.58 a.m.
[addsig]
Collapse

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 15:27
SITE FOUNDER
no idea Jan 17, 2002

We have not had other reports of bids disappearing.

We have credited everyone 300 browniz to cover paymet difficulties and situations such as this. Please let us know if this happens again. (Use the \'support requests\' option in the menu.)

Elvira Stoianov
Elvira Stoianov  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
Local time: 21:27
German to Romanian
+ ...
I think it heppened to me too Jan 20, 2002

Quote:

On 2002-01-17 23:24, Henry wrote:

I think my bid dissapeared too, but I was charged the Browniz for it.

I placed a bid for the \"agricultural text - ongoing\" job and todayt I\'ve seen that the job posting has been closed and I didn\'t receive a message (as the other times), which made me think that my bid was not ... See more
Quote:

On 2002-01-17 23:24, Henry wrote:

I think my bid dissapeared too, but I was charged the Browniz for it.

I placed a bid for the \"agricultural text - ongoing\" job and todayt I\'ve seen that the job posting has been closed and I didn\'t receive a message (as the other times), which made me think that my bid was not received, although I might have had chances of getting this job ▲ Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Why my bid did not appear?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »