Laura Gentili
Laura Gentili  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 11:26
Member (2003)
English to Italian
+ ...
Jan 9, 2002

If I understand it correctly, this feature allows for automatic grading of ungraded answers. If after a preset period of time (I think it\'s 2 weeks) the answers are still ungraded, the system automatically assigns the points to the answer which has received more \"agree\" marks from peers. In fact I received some points regarding an ungraded answer in the English-Hebrew pair. However, I have noticed that many old English-Italian answers are still ungraded even though they have received \"agree\... See more
If I understand it correctly, this feature allows for automatic grading of ungraded answers. If after a preset period of time (I think it\'s 2 weeks) the answers are still ungraded, the system automatically assigns the points to the answer which has received more \"agree\" marks from peers. In fact I received some points regarding an ungraded answer in the English-Hebrew pair. However, I have noticed that many old English-Italian answers are still ungraded even though they have received \"agree\" marks which allow for automatic grading. Where is the bug?Collapse

DR. RICHARD BAVRY (X)
DR. RICHARD BAVRY (X)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Where is the bug..... Jan 11, 2002

Swept under the rug?

Quote:

On 2002-01-09 11:33, Laura G. wrote:

If I understand it correctly, this feature allows for automatic grading of ungraded answers. If after a preset period of time (I think it\'s 2 weeks) the answers are still ungraded, the system automatically assigns the points to the answer which has received more \"agree\" marks from peers. In fact I... See more
Swept under the rug?

Quote:

On 2002-01-09 11:33, Laura G. wrote:

If I understand it correctly, this feature allows for automatic grading of ungraded answers. If after a preset period of time (I think it\'s 2 weeks) the answers are still ungraded, the system automatically assigns the points to the answer which has received more \"agree\" marks from peers. In fact I received some points regarding an ungraded answer in the English-Hebrew pair. However, I have noticed that many old English-Italian answers are still ungraded even though they have received \"agree\" marks which allow for automatic grading. Where is the bug?

Collapse

Flavio Ferri-Benedetti
Flavio Ferri-Benedetti
Switzerland
Local time: 11:26
Member (2003)
Spanish to Italian
+ ...
Jan 14, 2002

>Swept under the rug?

How helpful, Riccardo!

Happy new year, Flavio

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Automatic grading of KudoZ answers

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »