Thread poster: Alison Schwitzgebel

Alison Schwitzgebel
Germany
Local time: 19:16
Member (2002)
German to English
+ ...
Jan 17, 2002

Is this happening to anyone else? When one of my answers is selected for a Kudoz question and the asker does not enter a term in the glossary I get an e-mail to say that my answer has been chosen and that if I enter the term in the glossary I will get 10 Browniz.....

..... so I diligently enter the term in the glossary and yet, when I check my Browniz account page (click the red browniz figure in your Member ID box at the top of the screen), it shows me that I have not received ANY browniz for glossary entries ......

Direct link Reply with quote

Elvira Stoianov  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
Local time: 19:16
German to Romanian
+ ...
there are two entries for glossary entries Jan 22, 2002

one that gives away 2 points and one for 10 points (at the bottom). Could it be that you looked at the other one?

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Browniz for glossary entries

Advanced search

Quiick
Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs