https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_bugs/12095-home_page_is_no_longer_my_pair_choice.html

home page is no longer my pair choice
Thread poster: Gayle Wallimann
Gayle Wallimann
Gayle Wallimann  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:39
Member (2004)
French to English
+ ...
Jun 25, 2003

This morning everything worked fine,as it has for almost two years, but for the last 15 minutes, my home page, as well as whenever I go to view kudoz questions or job posts, shows languages. I have to keep clicking to get back to my language pairs, and sometimes it takes 3 tries to do so.
Thanks for checking the problem.

I just tried again, and now I can't get my pairs to work at all. All language pairs remain, no matter how many times I click....
See more
This morning everything worked fine,as it has for almost two years, but for the last 15 minutes, my home page, as well as whenever I go to view kudoz questions or job posts, shows languages. I have to keep clicking to get back to my language pairs, and sometimes it takes 3 tries to do so.
Thanks for checking the problem.

I just tried again, and now I can't get my pairs to work at all. All language pairs remain, no matter how many times I click.

[Edited at 2003-06-25 08:47]
Collapse

Sylvain Leray
Sylvain Leray  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:39
Member (2003)
German to French
The same to me... Jun 25, 2003

Even if I click on "My pairs" (in the Job section or in the KudoZ section), it always shows All pairs.
Regards,
Sylvain.

Armorel Young
Armorel Young  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:39
German to English
Same problem Jun 25, 2003

Yes, I was going to report the same thing - if I go to "Answer KudoZ questions" I get all questions in all languages, and it's time-consuming to sort through to my own language pair.

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
Local time: 13:39
SITE STAFF
Bug should be fixed now Jun 25, 2003

This bug should be fixed now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

jg

Armorel Young
Armorel Young  Identity Verified
Local time: 18:39
German to English
Thank you Jun 25, 2003

Thanks, Jason, everything seems fine again now.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

home page is no longer my pair choice

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »