name instead of nickname displayed
Thread poster: Rebekka Groß (X)
Rebekka Groß (X)
Rebekka Groß (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:35
English to German
Jun 29, 2001

Hi there,

In the past my nickname showed when I answered questions. All of a sudden, my full name is displayed instead. How did this happen? And how can I go back to displaying my nickname?

Thanks in advance.

sparkie

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 17:35
SITE FOUNDER
Jun 29, 2001

There is an option, accessible from your profile page, that allows you to choose whether to show your real name or your username throughout the site.

To reach it, do this:

Login > CLick on your name > Click on \"Edit your profile\"

Note that if you choose to show your real name, your login name will still appear in some places...especially where space is tight.

On the other hand, if you decide to only show your username, y
... See more
There is an option, accessible from your profile page, that allows you to choose whether to show your real name or your username throughout the site.

To reach it, do this:

Login > CLick on your name > Click on \"Edit your profile\"

Note that if you choose to show your real name, your login name will still appear in some places...especially where space is tight.

On the other hand, if you decide to only show your username, your real name will never appear.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

name instead of nickname displayed

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »