Ahmad Abdul-hafeeZ
Ahmad Abdul-hafeeZ  Identity Verified
Saudi Arabia
Local time: 11:08
Member (2009)
English to Arabic
+ ...
Mar 19, 2009

In classic design there was this tab (Directories/outsourcers) but I no more see this tab or this feature. However, I sent many applications to the support without no reasonable reply. Can anyone help me in this matter.
Regards

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Translation companies directory Mar 19, 2009

Hello Ahmad,

You will find ProZ.com directories in the 'Directories' tab.

For a list of outsourcers, just visit the Translation companies directory.

Hope this helps!

Bests,

Lucia

Ahmad Abdul-hafeeZ
Ahmad Abdul-hafeeZ  Identity Verified
Saudi Arabia
Local time: 11:08
Member (2009)
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
translation companies Mar 19, 2009

Hello Lucia,
Thanks for your reply. However what I ment that in the old classic there were an option concerning outsourcers beside the one you mentioned companies where I was able to search for example for outsourcers in USA or in Saudi Arabia...etc but the new feature gives only translation company, I was able able to download them but now can't. I hope I could be able to explain what I mean.
Thanks
Ahmad

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Old Outsourcers directory integrated into Translation companies directory Apr 10, 2009

Hi Ahmad,

I apologize for the delay in my reply.

Note that some improvements were applied to the old outsourcers directory and it has been integrated into the Translation companies directory to offer more search possibilities, including location, standards and quality processes.

If you want to obtain a copy of the lists of results, you can use the 'Print' option at the bottom righ
... See more
Hi Ahmad,

I apologize for the delay in my reply.

Note that some improvements were applied to the old outsourcers directory and it has been integrated into the Translation companies directory to offer more search possibilities, including location, standards and quality processes.

If you want to obtain a copy of the lists of results, you can use the 'Print' option at the bottom right corner of the page.

Hope this explains.

Bests,

Lucia
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Directories/outsourcers

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »