I receive no emails
Thread poster: Elvira Stoianov

Elvira Stoianov  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
Local time: 13:20
German to Romanian
+ ...
Feb 10, 2002

In the last few days I have received no emails. I know this has happened before, but now it is different. Up until now, I did not receive KudoZ and Job postings, however I did receive \"personal\" emails (i.e. peer grades, selected answers, my questions, replies to my questions). But now I am not receiving any mails from Proz. Could his mean I\'m not receiving job-related emails sent through the ProZ page?

Direct link Reply with quote

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 07:20
SITE FOUNDER
closing this topic... Mar 9, 2002

Don\'t know whether this was a problem on our end or yours, but we have not had email trouble since the time of your report, so I am locking this. If you still have trouble, please go to: http://www.proz.com/login/

and select \'edit email preferences\'

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I receive no emails

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs