I receive no emails
Thread poster: Elvira Stoianov

Elvira Stoianov  Identity Verified
Luxembourg
Local time: 10:19
German to Romanian
+ ...
Feb 10, 2002

In the last few days I have received no emails. I know this has happened before, but now it is different. Up until now, I did not receive KudoZ and Job postings, however I did receive \"personal\" emails (i.e. peer grades, selected answers, my questions, replies to my questions). But now I am not receiving any mails from Proz. Could his mean I\'m not receiving job-related emails sent through the ProZ page?

Direct link Reply with quote

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 04:19
SITE FOUNDER
closing this topic... Mar 9, 2002

Don\'t know whether this was a problem on our end or yours, but we have not had email trouble since the time of your report, so I am locking this. If you still have trouble, please go to: http://www.proz.com/login/

and select \'edit email preferences\'

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I receive no emails

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs