Thread poster: Sarah Ponting
Sarah Ponting
Sarah Ponting  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 04:21
Italian to English
+ ...
Aug 15, 2003

Over the past week I've noticed that my forum posts no longer appear immediately, although I'm a Platinum member. I reported it to the moderator of the Italian forum, where I made my posts, several days ago, but the problem persists.
Can anyone tell me why this is and when it's likely to be fixed?

Sarah

PS - my posts in this forum did appear immediately, but the one I made earlier in the Italian one took an hour!

[Edited at 2003-08-15 18:42]

gianfranco
gianfranco  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 23:21
Member (2001)
English to Italian
+ ...
The problem has been reported Aug 15, 2003

Sarah Ponting wrote:

Over the past week I've noticed that my forum posts no longer appear immediately, although I'm a Platinum member. I reported it to the moderator of the Italian forum, where I made my posts, several days ago, but the problem persists.
Can anyone tell me why this is and when it's likely to be fixed?

Sarah

PS - my posts in this forum did appear immediately, but the one I made earlier in the Italian one took an hour!

[Edited at 2003-08-15 18:42]

Sarah,
the problem has been reported to Henry (he is the programmer who takes care of the forum software), including the fact that it happens apparently randomly.

I have noticed that some of your posting are passed immediately and others are not passed.

Gianfranco

Sarah Ponting
Sarah Ponting  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 04:21
Italian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thanks Aug 16, 2003

Gianfranco Manca wrote:

Sarah,
the problem has been reported to Henry (he is the programmer who takes care of the forum software), including the fact that it happens apparently randomly.

I have noticed that some of your posting are passed immediately and others are not passed.

Gianfranco

Thanks, Gianfranco.

Sarah

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

delayed appearance of forum posts

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »