Mobile menu

Extra dashes after URLs mess up links in Kudoz notification emails
Thread poster: xxxtr.
xxxtr.
Local time: 20:30
English to Italian
Sep 22, 2003

Hi, this is really just a minor inconvenience and not really a bug, but it is a bit annoying nonetheless - in email notifications of new Kudoz questions, the link appears at the bottom of the section that's "boxed" in lines of dashes, so I get this for instance:

URL: http://www.proz.com/kudoz/526949
-----------------------

What happens is that those dashes get read as if they were part of the link too, so if I click on the url in the email body I get an error message - to go to the page I have to copy the link by hand and remove the dashes... Of course, it's not such a big deal, but it would really be nice to have it fixed.

I guess adding an extra line of space should suffice.

Thanks,
Monica

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Extra dashes after URLs mess up links in Kudoz notification emails

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs