Thread poster: Gabriela Tenenbaum
Gabriela Tenenbaum  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 17:39
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jul 9, 2001

Hi! I\'m taking a few vacation days and,

since I won\'t be able to answer any questions or job posts, I would like to stop receiving e-mails from Proz, just for that period of time.

Thanks for your help!.
[addsig]

Direct link

jgal  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:39
French to English
+ ...
Jul 9, 2001

You need to go to your profile page (by clicking on your name in the yellow box on the left of the screen) and click the option in red at the top to alter your e-mail options (don\'t know the exact wording in English, because mine appears in French).

You must deselect all e-mail notifications.

When you come back from your holiday, you must then go to the same place and re-select the appropriate options.

Direct link

Gabriela Tenenbaum  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 17:39
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Jul 10, 2001

Thanks Julia!

By the way, it\'s funny... I\'m visiting London next week! (and I\'ve read you\'re English)

Thanks again for your reply.

Gaby Tenenbaum #

On 2001-07-09 08:55, jgal wrote:

You need to go to your profile page (by clicking on your name in the yellow box on the left of the screen) and click the option in red at the top to alter your e-mail options (don\'t know the exact wording in English, because mine appears in French).

You must deselect all e-mail notifications.

When you come back from your holiday, you must then go to the same place and re-select the appropriate options.

[/quote]
[addsig]

Direct link

jgal  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:39
French to English
+ ...
Jul 12, 2001

I\'m actually French and English, and I only recently moved to England from France.

Unfortunately, I don\'t live near London - I live just outside Manchester!

Enjoy your holiday anyway...

Julia

Direct link

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Vacations

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs