Mobile menu

KudoZ Glossary search incomplete
Thread poster: Ruben Berrozpe
Ruben Berrozpe  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
Dec 19, 2003

Hi, I have encountered a problem with KOG searches.
When I introduce a term for searching the first page of results appears. However, if there are more results, I click on the link to the next page and no more results appear - but rather a blank page. Has anyone also experienced this recently.

IIRC, this didn't use to happen some time ago. I remembered having been able to see several pages of results for a single search. But I haven't been able to recently. I have tried in both a Mac (Safari) and a PC (IE6), with the same results.

By the way, provided it works, it would be a nice idea to put the link to more results at the bottom of the search page rather than at the top.

Thanks for your assistance. Keep up the great work!

[Edited at 2003-12-20 00:45]

Direct link Reply with quote

Jason Grimes
Local time: 08:11
Bug fixed Jan 8, 2004

I think I've fixed this bug. Thanks for pointing it out.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

KudoZ Glossary search incomplete

Advanced search

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs