Mobile menu

peer grades not appearing
Thread poster: xxxJon Zuber
xxxJon Zuber
Spanish to English
+ ...
Jul 14, 2001

The last two times I\'got notification that one of my answers had been peer-graded, the grade and comment had not appeared when I went to take a look.

Direct link

Tatjana Aleksic, MA  Identity Verified
English to Serbo-Croat
+ ...
Aug 15, 2001

On 2001-07-14 07:29, Jon Zuber wrote:

The last two times I\'got notification that one of my answers had been peer-graded, the grade and comment had not appeared when I went to take a look.

that\'s another thing that has been happening to me, besides not getting KudoZ postings. My peer grades do not appear.

Direct link

Marcus Malabad  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 05:15
Member (2002)
German to English
+ ...
Aug 16, 2001

Henry, I\'ve also been noticing that problem since Monday...

I have the e-mail notification and can read the comment but the comment is not there when I go to the link.

Direct link

flaviofbg
Spain
Local time: 05:15
Spanish to Italian
+ ...
Aug 17, 2001

I also experienced this, but mostly when the SAME person gives TWO grades, believing he\'s answering to your reply. I receive it on my email account but it won\'t display in the question page. I don\'t know why

Flavio

Direct link

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

peer grades not appearing

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs