Job Track Record not functioning
Thread poster: flaviofbg

flaviofbg
Spain
Local time: 14:09
Spanish to Italian
+ ...
Mar 15, 2002

Some time ago I was able to click on this option (just in the profile page) and now it is not available - I can\'t click on it anymore, and I wanted to report some completed and/or assigned job.

Henry? Anyone?

Best regards to everyone, Flavio

Direct link Reply with quote

Werner George Patels, M.A., C.Tran.(ATIO)
Local time: 08:09
German to English
+ ...
Has already been answered Mar 15, 2002

Quote:

On 2002-03-15 20:04, senesino83 wrote:

Some time ago I was able to click on this option (just in the profile page) and now it is not available - I can\'t click on it anymore, and I wanted to report some completed and/or assigned job.

Henry? Anyone?

Best regards to everyone, Flavio

www.proz.com/?sp=bb/viewtopic&eid_c=22169&topic=1732&forum=10&5

This feature has not worked for close to a year now. I know Henry says it has lower priority, but personally I think it would be a valuable tool in one\'s profile.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Job Track Record not functioning

Advanced search

Websites for Translators
Build your new website, create a set of compelling graphics or find a new branding path with us.

We help both freelance translators and established translation agencies by applying online marketing strategies in the competitive world of languages. Click below to find out more!

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs