Video greeting window size too small
Thread poster: Philip Ronan
Philip Ronan
United Kingdom
Local time: 05:57
Japanese to English
+ ...
Apr 3, 2002

I posted a question about this last year, but didn\'t get any replies. I\'d like to know if it\'s possible to increase the size of the video greeting window. At the moment the ProZ site only seems to support videos that are 160 x 120 pixels in size. Assuming people are only likely to look at these things if they have a fast connection, wouldn\'t it be better to increase this to the MPEG standard size of 320 x 240? The way things are set up at the moment, all I can see is the central part of my video greeting. The rest is masked off, making the whole thing rather useless. This should only take a few minutes to fix.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Video greeting window size too small

Advanced search

Lilt
Translators like you are producing higher quality translations faster with Lilt!

After years of research at Stanford University, Lilt has introduced a revolutionary new tool that will change the way you translate. Lilt learns how you translate to give you more personalized suggestions. Be more productive today! Use it FOR FREE!

More info »
Quiick
Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs