Job won't post -
Thread poster: Theodore Fink
Theodore Fink
Theodore Fink
Local time: 20:29
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Apr 16, 2004

I tried posting a job twice and after much careful work, clicking on "continue" only had the effect of returning me to the "you are logged on" screen without the job being posted. I need help urgently. This job has to be done right away. Please email me at [email protected] with solution. Thanks.

UPDATE: After posting this, I tried again, and it worked. Third time lucky. But it took an HOUR.

[Edited at 2004-04-16 05:10]

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 02:29
English to German
+ ...
Support Request Apr 16, 2004

Hi Theodore,
The fact that you managed to get it working would indicate that the process itself is ok; my best guess is that you may have encountered connection problems.

To allow ProZ.com staff to look at this, could you please submit a Support Request (use the Support section - don't e-mail), indicating the approximate time of your initial attempts.

Thanks, Ralf

PS To avoid making spammers' lives too easy, I would suggest to remove your e-mai
... See more
Hi Theodore,
The fact that you managed to get it working would indicate that the process itself is ok; my best guess is that you may have encountered connection problems.

To allow ProZ.com staff to look at this, could you please submit a Support Request (use the Support section - don't e-mail), indicating the approximate time of your initial attempts.

Thanks, Ralf

PS To avoid making spammers' lives too easy, I would suggest to remove your e-mail address from your posting...

[Edited at 2004-04-16 05:37]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Job won't post -

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »