Grading impossible
Thread poster: MoiraB
MoiraB  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:28
Member (2006)
Dutch to English
+ ...
Jul 6, 2004

I have four open questions at the moment and have been trying to grade the oldest two for several days now. Every time I click on 'Accept this as the most helpful answer', I get a page that just says:

Your question :

(or whatever language combination is relevant). I've tried logging out and in again and I've contacted the relevant moderator for the language pair. Oddly enough, he WAS able to grade the question normally. I'm starting to get grading reminders and have run out of ideas!

Direct link Reply with quote

gianfranco  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:28
Member (2001)
English to Italian
+ ...
Use the new KudoZ interface Jul 6, 2004

Dear MoiraB,
and all KudoZ users having the same problem...

We have this problem with many users who are still using the old KudoZ interface, that will be soon phased out.

Please, read the following thread
and switch to the new KudoZ interface (called 'Standard')

The link to switch interface is on top of each question page, and not where many have been looking for it, on the page with the list of questions.
Enter the page of a question, any question, and you will see the link to switch!!

Gianfranco Team

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Grading impossible

Advanced search

Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs