https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_bugs/23421-iti_disappeared_from_membership_pulldown_menu.html

ITI disappeared from Membership Pulldown Menu
Thread poster: Wenke Geddert
Wenke Geddert
Wenke Geddert
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:44
Member (2004)
English to German
+ ...
Jul 30, 2004

Good morning

Just realised that my ITI membership, previously listed in my profile under "memberships" and shown on my profile page, has disappeared.

Having looked into this in more detail, I spotted that the pull down menu "ITI" which was previously available, had disappeared - and as such my entry. I have now entered my ITI affiliation under "other memberships" but it might be an idea to re-enter ITI, the Institute of Translation and Interpeting, as it is one of the
... See more
Good morning

Just realised that my ITI membership, previously listed in my profile under "memberships" and shown on my profile page, has disappeared.

Having looked into this in more detail, I spotted that the pull down menu "ITI" which was previously available, had disappeared - and as such my entry. I have now entered my ITI affiliation under "other memberships" but it might be an idea to re-enter ITI, the Institute of Translation and Interpeting, as it is one of the main organisations.

Thanks in advance.

Wenke
Collapse

gianfranco
gianfranco  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 16:44
Member (2001)
English to Italian
+ ...
Investigating the problem Jul 30, 2004

Thank you for your alert. Another member has also contacted me yesterday about the same problem for another association.

I will post here when normal service is resumed.

Apologies for any inconvenience..

Gianfranco

Myriam Garcia Bernabe
Myriam Garcia Bernabe  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:44
English to Spanish
Problem still remains a few months later Feb 2, 2005

It seems that this problem still remains. I also have both IOL and ITI membership but my ITI membership does not show since it disappeared from the drop-down menu. Surely this is just a matter of adding it to the list again if it was somehow deleted.

TIA,
Myriam

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ITI disappeared from Membership Pulldown Menu

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »