Mobile menu

I don't receive job notifications by e-mail.
Thread poster: Natalya Zelikova

Natalya Zelikova  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 23:52
Member (2003)
English to Russian
+ ...
Aug 20, 2004

I've checked and my Job notification setting is on. Recently I've been receiving job notifications with some delay (half an hour or so) and today I simply don't receive them at all.
It seems like I do receive KudoZ and forum updates notifications almost on time.
Does this mean that something is still wrong with my settings or this just should be fixed?

Direct link Reply with quote

xxxBrandis
Local time: 22:52
English to German
+ ...
my settings are fine Aug 20, 2004

Nash wrote:

I've checked and my Job notification setting is on. Recently I've been receiving job notifications with some delay (half an hour or so) and today I simply don't receive them at all.
It seems like I do receive KudoZ and forum updates notifications almost on time.
Does this mean that something is still wrong with my settings or this just should be fixed?
Hi! I too have noticed this phenomenon. Some outsourcers even sent me a notification, expressing- had they recd. my bid earlier, I would have recd. the project, hinting that I should be faster. Well, there isn´t much I can do by myself. May be there is some new kind of worm on the out again, mails are getting slower.
Rgds,Brandis

Tamara Zahran  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:52
English to Arabic
Same case here too Aug 20, 2004

Brandis wrote:

Nash wrote:

Hi! I too have noticed this phenomenon. Some outsourcers even sent me a notification, expressing- had they recd. my bid earlier, I would have recd. the project, hinting that I should be faster. Well, there isn´t much I can do by myself. May be there is some new kind of worm on the out again, mails are getting slower.
Rgds,Brandis

I have this problem too. It's been like this for more than three weeks now. There must be something wrong.

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 22:52
English to German
+ ...
Submit a Support Request Aug 21, 2004

Hi all,
May I suggest you submit a Support Request to ProZ.com staff (using the site function, not by e-mail). If you received a notification that was late, submit that one, too, including the full IP headers (check on pobox.com/fullheaders.html if you don't know how to retrieve them from your mail client).

I'm moving this thread to ProZ.com bugs.

Best, Ralf

Natalya Zelikova  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 23:52
Member (2003)
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Support request Aug 21, 2004

Ralf Lemster wrote:

May I suggest you submit a Support Request to ProZ.com staff (using the site function, not by e-mail).

Best, Ralf

I did. 2 hours ago. Waiting for reply.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I don't receive job notifications by e-mail.

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs