Links to forum topics in emails do not work
Thread poster: Nikolaos Konidis
Nikolaos Konidis
Nikolaos Konidis
Local time: 03:57
English to Greek
+ ...
Sep 3, 2001

Whenever I receive the following email and attempt to click on the link(s), I am taken to an error page.

Could you please check this out ?

Thanks

Dear [user name]

You are receiving this Email because a message you posted on Language Pro forums has been replied to, and you selected to be notified on this event.

You may view the topic at:

... See more
Whenever I receive the following email and attempt to click on the link(s), I am taken to an error page.

Could you please check this out ?

Thanks

Dear [user name]

You are receiving this Email because a message you posted on Language Pro forums has been replied to, and you selected to be notified on this event.

You may view the topic at:

http://www.proz.com/v3/inc/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=153&forum=23

Or view the Language Pro forum index at

http://www.proz.com/v3/inc/bb

Thank you for using Language Pro forums.

Have a nice day.

-----

Language needs? Ask the pros... at ProZ.com
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Links to forum topics in emails do not work

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »