https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_bugs/261-system_won%5Ct_let_me_choose_winner_to_my_terms_questions.html

System won\'t let me choose winner to my terms questions
Thread poster: Emma2001
Emma2001
Emma2001
United Kingdom
Local time: 16:23
English to German
Sep 6, 2001

I\'ve put in quite a few term questions recently but everytime I want to choose a winner the system tells me the asker is \"Emma2001\" and the site has not detected that I am this person. Even though I am properly logged in under my username Emma2001 !! I then have the password resent to my email address. I enter it into the password field and the system crashes.

I have even tried it from different PCs but it still doesn\'t work so it can\'t be my machine.

... See more
I\'ve put in quite a few term questions recently but everytime I want to choose a winner the system tells me the asker is \"Emma2001\" and the site has not detected that I am this person. Even though I am properly logged in under my username Emma2001 !! I then have the password resent to my email address. I enter it into the password field and the system crashes.

I have even tried it from different PCs but it still doesn\'t work so it can\'t be my machine.

Anyone had the same problem?
Collapse

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 11:23
SITE FOUNDER
Sep 11, 2001

The system crashes?

What happens, exactly?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

System won\'t let me choose winner to my terms questions

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »