trouble sending e-mails via profile pages
Thread poster: Mariana Barrancos

Mariana Barrancos  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 00:15
English to Spanish
+ ...
May 5, 2002

It seems that the feature: \"Send an e-mail to this person\" on each pro\'s page is not working. Does anyone know why is this happening?

Direct link Reply with quote

Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 04:15
Member (2000)
Russian to English
+ ...
Is it only happening to you? May 6, 2002

The links on home pages are working well for me.

About a week ago I installed AOL on my computer. I hated it, it was trying to take over completely. I cancelled and uninstalled it, but afterwards I found that hyperlinks were not working and icons could not be dragged from Internet Explorer onto the desktop. I reinstalled Internet Explorer and these problems were solved.

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 05:15
English to German
+ ...
System info May 6, 2002

Hi Mariana,

The system works - in fact, I\'ve used it twice this morning. To try and find out what\'s wrong with yours:

- Which operating system do you have?

- Which browser are you using?

- When you say it doesn\'t work, what exactly happens? Does your cursor change when you move the mouse over the link?

TIA - Ralf

Mariana Barrancos  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 00:15
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
It's working now! May 6, 2002

Thanks to everyone! It\'s working ok now. For some reason it was not working properly, but I have received OK the messages some of you sent.

Thanks again.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

trouble sending e-mails via profile pages

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2015 Freelance
The industry-leading translation software used by over 200,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs