two Spanish-English lists
Thread poster: Nikki Graham

Nikki Graham  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 08:05
Partial member (2003)
Spanish to English
Sep 10, 2001

As my post has not appeared, I\'ll try again. Having answered a Spanish>English question a few days ago, which was never shown in the main list, and been awarded the points, my profile now has two Spanish>English lists. Can this be rectified? I\'m new to this, and points are not so easy to come by, so I\'m not pleased that they haven\'t been added to my original (Spanish>English) total, which is the only one that interests me.

I\'d also like to point out that yesterday I received two e-mails about KudoZ questions (also not on the main list) that were not from info@proz.com or proz.com (or whatever). What is happening???

Thank you very much. If I\'m not in the right place or informing the right person, I\'d be grateful for any information.

Nikki Graham

Direct link

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 03:05
SITE FOUNDER
OK, I combined your two forms of Spanish to English points. Oct 3, 2001

Hi Nikki,

Thanks for pointing out that error. In ProZ.com 2.0, we used 2-letter codes to represent languages. In ProZ.com 3.0, we use 3-letter codes.

The bug you saw was the result of a question being marked with the old encoding. It is now correct.

If anyone else sees language pairs repeated in your profile, please let me know.

Direct link

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

two Spanish-English lists

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2015 Freelance
The industry-leading translation software used by over 200,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
Lilt
Translators like you are producing higher quality translations faster with Lilt!

After years of research at Stanford University, Lilt has introduced a revolutionary new tool that will change the way you translate. Lilt learns how you translate to give you more personalized suggestions. Be more productive today! Use it FOR FREE!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs