Monolingual questions
Thread poster: Mary Worby

Mary Worby  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:46
German to English
+ ...
Sep 14, 2001

Not sure if this counts a a bug or not, please forgive me if I\'m in the wrong place!

I\'d like to sign up for English (monolingual) questions, which I\'ve seen on some other profiles. But I can\'t work out how to!

I\'ve tried English to \'Select language\' and vice versa and \'English\' to \'English\', all to no avail. When I click on \'add pair\' nothing happens )-:

Am I missing something obvious here? Thanks in advance for any tips ...

Mary

Direct link

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 12:46
SITE FOUNDER
Sep 15, 2001

That is the right way to add the monolingual \"pair\". If you have not tried lately, could you try again? This function was recently modified.

Direct link

Mary Worby  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:46
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Sep 15, 2001

OK - It\'s working now - Thanks again, Henry!

Direct link

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Monolingual questions

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs