Claudia Iglesias
Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 04:41
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
May 22, 2002

Since I\'m in ProZ I was hoping to do a job to have it next to my name in my profile. I have done two and they don\'t appear.

Is it a bug ?

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 10:41
English to German
+ ...
Check out FAQ #13 May 22, 2002

Hi Claudia,

Not sure if we\'re talking about the same thing, but if you look at FAQ #13/13.1... looks like it\'s not a bug, but a feature...

Claudia Iglesias
Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
That's it May 22, 2002

We are talking about the same thing, so \"this feature is not working at this time\". Does it mean it will work later or not any more ?

Thanks Ralph

Claudia

Bilingualduo
Bilingualduo  Identity Verified
Italy
English to Italian
+ ...
One answer received to previous post May 23, 2002

Dear Ralf,

In answering Claudia\'s question, you have also \'answered\' one of two unanswered questions we asked in this forum a few days ago.

I\'m only sorry we have not yet had any feedback at all from any member of the Proz staff regarding payment still outstanding to us - I certainly hope this isn\'t also a feature which is no longer available! lol

Thank you very much indeed though, at least one issue is somewhat clearer.

... See more
Dear Ralf,

In answering Claudia\'s question, you have also \'answered\' one of two unanswered questions we asked in this forum a few days ago.

I\'m only sorry we have not yet had any feedback at all from any member of the Proz staff regarding payment still outstanding to us - I certainly hope this isn\'t also a feature which is no longer available! lol

Thank you very much indeed though, at least one issue is somewhat clearer.

Kind regards,

B.W.

Collapse

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
They do get back... May 23, 2002

...and they do read the forum postings, but the best way to check out if something is wrong is to send a support request.

(Yes I know, it sometimes takes time, but so far I have always had a response.)

Bilingualduo
Italy
English to Italian
+ ...
8 tries later.... May 26, 2002

Ever hopeful Ralf, and your words of encouragement go a long way.

We are much appreciative of _all_ the work the staff and Henry do here. Only a little frustrated that 8 requests over a three month period later, we\'re still waiting for any sort of response.

But wait we will.

Thanks again,

B.W.

Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
SITE FOUNDER
Completed Job Feature is not working at this time. May 27, 2002

We have posted an FAQ regarding this issue about two months ago. The Completed Job Feature is not working at this time. We are trying to prioritize our development projects and fixing this feature is on the \'To Do\' list.

Bilingualduo
Italy
English to Italian
+ ...
but....Money still owed May 28, 2002

Dear Henry,

From Ralf\'s response above, we now know that the feature regarding jobs done is no longer active. That there are other issues being worked on instead is also quite understandable.

What is less so is not receiving any answers after posting/sending no fewer than 8 requests. Your intervention here, not even directed at us, specifically, is the first response of any kind.

Woudl it be possible, therefore, to request that paym
... See more
Dear Henry,

From Ralf\'s response above, we now know that the feature regarding jobs done is no longer active. That there are other issues being worked on instead is also quite understandable.

What is less so is not receiving any answers after posting/sending no fewer than 8 requests. Your intervention here, not even directed at us, specifically, is the first response of any kind.

Woudl it be possible, therefore, to request that payment which is still outstanding to our account, be paid in? We have been waiting for it for some months. The amout is small, I know, but the bank transfer charges high. Before withdrawing our funds from our wallet (should that be what we decide to do in the end) we would like the full amount to be there.

Thank you,

B.W.

Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Jobs done don\'t appear in profile page

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »