Mobile menu

My name doesn\'t show up.
Thread poster: ejprotran

ejprotran
Local time: 08:56
English to Japanese
May 25, 2002

I have just posted a message in the \"Getting established\" section. It looks that my name and language have not been displayed, though others\' name seem to be displayed without any problems. Is this because of some kinds of bugs or just a time-lag for my name to show up on the screen? I\'d appreciate if you could check up on that. Thank you.

Satoshi

Direct link

Gayle Wallimann  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:56
Member (2001)
French to English
+ ...
Your message needs clearance May 27, 2002

Hi Satoshi,

I think that your message needs to be cleared in order to be posted, wheras platinum members\' messages go through right away.

I hope that this is the problem.

Kind regards,

Gayle

Direct link

ejprotran
Local time: 08:56
English to Japanese
TOPIC STARTER
As you can see... Jun 2, 2002

Quote:

On 2002-05-27 15:12, G.H. wrote:

Hi Satoshi,

I think that your message needs to be cleared in order to be posted, wheras platinum members\' messages go through right away.

I hope that this is the problem.

Kind regards,

Gayle

Dear Gayle,

Thank you for your kind reply. I haven\'t checked this topic for the past week. I\'m sorry that I couldn\'t get back to you soon. The problem has been solved as you can see both my name and profile

Best Regards,

Satoshi

Direct link

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

My name doesn\'t show up.

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2015 Freelance
The industry-leading translation software used by over 200,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
Lilt
Translators like you are producing higher quality translations faster with Lilt!

After years of research at Stanford University, Lilt has introduced a revolutionary new tool that will change the way you translate. Lilt learns how you translate to give you more personalized suggestions. Be more productive today! Use it FOR FREE!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs