Thread poster: Jack Doughty

Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:35
Member (2000)
Russian to English
+ ...
May 28, 2002

I have left a message about this in Support requests but am posting one here too as I don\'t know which will be looked at first and also I wonder if anyone else is having the same problem.

The only questions I ask for are Russian-English, both pro and easy. The last question notified to me came in at 2209 on 27th May (British Summer Time). It is now 2020 on 28th May. Since the last question was notified to me, 19 more have come in (7 easy and 12 pro). I stumbled on this by finding a Russian-English question when checking the \"all pairs\" list on the site, since when I have been setting up Russian-English and checking that at intervals.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Failure to notify questions

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
TMreserve
Wake up in the Morning and see that you have sold TMs and made Money overnight

The TM Market Place for Translators
New: Our Instant TM Download
TM owners: Upload your TMs into the online database
Customers: Analyse your text & instantly download a text-specific TM
Well over 1.2 BILLION translation units

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search