Mobile menu

After completing the project the outsorcer disappeared
Thread poster: Clelia Tarasco

Clelia Tarasco  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:16
English to Italian
May 30, 2002

My bid was chosen to complete the job posted as 22092. I had to translate a very large number of words in one day and I got in touch with the outsorcer while completing the project. But...soon after, the outsorcer disappeared. I sent lots of mails and also visited the web site of the agency trying to get in touch to have all the deatils to make out my invoice but a week passed and nothing happened. What can I do?

Direct link Reply with quote

Carla Trapani
English to Italian
+ ...
hold on Jun 11, 2002

Where is this agency from? One thing you can do: keep on sending e-mails and call them (if the agency is in Italy).. another thing.. send them letters with return receipts, but don\'t leave the all thing... ! Good luck!

Carla

Clelia Tarasco  Identity Verified
English to Italian
TOPIC STARTER
silent client Jun 12, 2002

Dear Carla

thanks for replying. The client was from UK and after a lot of mails at last I got a reply. Anyway he only told me that my translation was very good and that I could send my invoice without giving any details as to name (I found it on Proz), address, VAT number. I sent an incomplete, (for the Italian laws) invoice and now I am waiting to e paid.

I hope I get paid!!!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

After completing the project the outsorcer disappeared

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs