Thread poster: moken
moken
moken  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:58
English to Spanish
+ ...
May 5, 2005

Hi Proz,

I just went in to answer a non-pro kudoz question. After sending my answer the page refreshed showing:

a) that I had voted to reclassify the question as pro, and

b) that I myself had edited the question from non-pro to pro

Is this a bug or is it some sort of new feature whereby, if I answer a question that has been voted for re-classisfication then it will automatically re-classify?

Yours, puzzled,

Alf.

gianfranco
gianfranco  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 15:58
Member (2001)
English to Italian
+ ...
Possibly related problem May 5, 2005

I have a problem, possibly related to the above.

When I enter a question, to classify it by Detailed Field, even Non-Pro question appeared switched to Pro.
If I were not careful, I wuold have upgraded Non-Pro questions to Pro when I did not intend to make such changes.

Gianfranco

PS: I'm moving this thread from the KudoZ forum to the ProZ.com bugs forum, where there is another thread on the sa
... See more
I have a problem, possibly related to the above.

When I enter a question, to classify it by Detailed Field, even Non-Pro question appeared switched to Pro.
If I were not careful, I wuold have upgraded Non-Pro questions to Pro when I did not intend to make such changes.

Gianfranco

PS: I'm moving this thread from the KudoZ forum to the ProZ.com bugs forum, where there is another thread on the same topic:
http://www.proz.com/topic/31684

UPDATE:
I have noticed now that the problem has been fixed by the programmers.

[Edited at 2005-05-05 22:05]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Kudoz editing bug

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »