https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_bugs/32237-omegat_cat_page_errors_%5Bin_the_proz_page_on_omegat%5D.html

OmegaT CAT page errors [in the Proz page on OmegaT]
Thread poster: Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 00:16
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
May 11, 2005

Don't know if this is the appropriate forum to post this, but...

The Proz.com CAT page for OmegaT looks rather bad. Several spaces have been omitted between words, for example. Also, where other CAT tools have a logo, OmegaT has a huge screenshot.

Can we please have the screenshot replaced with the logo, and have the spaces errors fixed? Thanks.

Proz.com O
... See more
Don't know if this is the appropriate forum to post this, but...

The Proz.com CAT page for OmegaT looks rather bad. Several spaces have been omitted between words, for example. Also, where other CAT tools have a logo, OmegaT has a huge screenshot.

Can we please have the screenshot replaced with the logo, and have the spaces errors fixed? Thanks.

Proz.com OmegaT page here:
http://www.proz.com/cat/20

OmegaT logo here:
http://www.leuce.com/tempfile/OmegaT.gif

[Edited at 2005-05-11 16:02]

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-05-11 19:34]
Collapse

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

SITE LOCALIZER
Dear Samuel May 11, 2005

Yes, it's the right forum for posting this, but I would like to ask you to edit the title of your posting so that it would be clear that you mean the ProZ.com page and not the CAT tool itself.

Thank you very much,
Natalia

Samuel Murray
Netherlands
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks, and waiting for reply May 16, 2005

Natalie wrote:
I would like to ask you to edit the title of your posting so that it would be clear that you mean the ProZ.com page and not the CAT tool itself.

Thanks for correcting my title for me, Natalie (if it was you). Still, whom should I ask to find out who the responsible person is?

Samuel Murray
Netherlands
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Is Proz.com anti-OmegaT? May 23, 2005

Samuel Murray wrote:

The OmegaT page on Proz.com still looks the same -- quite bad. Is Proz.com doing this on purpose?

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Don't think so... May 23, 2005

...this would appear much more likely to be an oversight.

I suggest you submit a Support Request.

Best, Ralf

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

OmegaT CAT page errors [in the Proz page on OmegaT]

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »