Mobile menu

No reply from support regarding trouble receiving job offers
Thread poster: Nathalie M. Girard, ALHC
Nathalie M. Girard, ALHC  Identity Verified
English to French
+ ...
Jun 18, 2002

Good morning Henry (and everyone!),

I wrote a few days ago to the support dept. because I noticed that I am not getting all the job postings I should be getting:

I have posted my rates (invisible), I am a Platinum member so I should basically receive everything within my range in both EN > FR and FR > EN.

So far, I am only receiving EN > FR, none what so ever in the FR > EN combination. This is what I wrote about to support and have yet to get an answer on...

But this morning, I received an EN > FR job notification via email, to find that the job RATE is BELOW my set rates...

I thought the whole purpose of this would be that I would not receive jobs below a certain amount...

So I am not sure if I am the only one having this trouble, but I have missed several postings for FR > EN and I am getting job notifications which are not only *within* my range, I am getting some which are lower now it seems.

Thank you for looking into this Henry

Kind regards,

Nathalie

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

No reply from support regarding trouble receiving job offers

Advanced search

TransPDF.com PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs