Stefanie Sendelbach  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 03:03
Member (2003)
English to German
+ ...
Aug 4, 2005

Hi everyone,

I tried inserting some plain HTML tables into my Proz profile. They are there, but inbetween the single tables are those spaces that I don't want and don't know how to get rid of. You can take a look at my profile page to see what I mean.

I believe this is a bug, as a colleague I consulted about this told me she has had the same problem with tables in her profile.

Any ideas how I could get rid of the extra spaces?

Thank you in ad
... See more
Hi everyone,

I tried inserting some plain HTML tables into my Proz profile. They are there, but inbetween the single tables are those spaces that I don't want and don't know how to get rid of. You can take a look at my profile page to see what I mean.

I believe this is a bug, as a colleague I consulted about this told me she has had the same problem with tables in her profile.

Any ideas how I could get rid of the extra spaces?

Thank you in advance,
Stefanie
Collapse

Stefanie Sendelbach
Stefanie Sendelbach  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 03:03
Member (2003)
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Re-posting Aug 4, 2005

Hi again,

Sorry for posting this thread here. I didn't know that Proz.com bugs is not a public forum. As I am looking for help by peers, I posted my question again (http://www.proz.com/topic/35356).

Sorry for the mess.

By the way, I packed everything into one nested table now. So the single tables are closer together. But there is still one large space above my tab
... See more
Hi again,

Sorry for posting this thread here. I didn't know that Proz.com bugs is not a public forum. As I am looking for help by peers, I posted my question again (http://www.proz.com/topic/35356).

Sorry for the mess.

By the way, I packed everything into one nested table now. So the single tables are closer together. But there is still one large space above my table, and I have no idea how to get rid of it.

Stefanie
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

HTML tables in profiles

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »