Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 16:24
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
Aug 25, 2005

G'day everyone!

I just asked another Proz member to tell me more about MITIMIL, which is listed under the Membership section of his profile.

It turns out that he belongs to MITI en MIL, and in his browser the two abbreviations are shown on two lines. In my browser, however, they are written on the same line with no space between them.

I'm using Opera 6.06 an
... See more
G'day everyone!

I just asked another Proz member to tell me more about MITIMIL, which is listed under the Membership section of his profile.

It turns out that he belongs to MITI en MIL, and in his browser the two abbreviations are shown on two lines. In my browser, however, they are written on the same line with no space between them.

I'm using Opera 6.06 and here is a screenshot: http://www.leuce.com/tempfile/mitimil.jpg .
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Double credentials with no spaces in Opera 6.06

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »