Thread poster: Bonita Mc Donald

Bonita Mc Donald
Local time: 20:56
Spanish to English
+ ...
Sep 17, 2005

Hello, Henry.

Here is a quote of the message I posted on the Technical Support board:

"Up until today [Sept. 15] I was getting alerts on new KudoZ questions at my private e-mail account. But today since about noon PST I am not getting notified and when I go to a specific KudoZ question page, there is a box at the bottom that reads, "You were not sent email notification of this question". When I click on the little icon that gives an explanation, I get a message in red that reads, 'Did not find any info under that ID or name.' It must be a bug because I haven't touched my settings."

It's Sept. 17th and I still have the problem and found out that two other translators are also experiencing the same difficulties (please see thread at Forums About ProZ.com > ProZ.com technical support >).

Hope you can help! Thanx.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Having problems receiving KudoZ alert e-mails

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs