Mobile menu

ProZ has been very slow the last few days
Thread poster: Jesús Paredes
Jesús Paredes
Local time: 20:14
English to Spanish
+ ...
Oct 21, 2001

I have been trying to connect to ProZ but it has been very slow for the last couple of days. I wonder if other people are experiencing the same problem. It takes several minutes for the screens to change. It took me about 5 minutes to get this far.

I really appreciate your feedback!

Regards,

Jesús Paredes

Direct link Reply with quote

Telesforo Fernandez
Local time: 05:44
English to Spanish
+ ...
yes, you are right Oct 21, 2001

You see, lots of changes are taking place in the site. It looks like it is constantly under construction, so it is likely to be slow.

But slow and steady wins the race.

Best regards,

Telef

Quote:

On 2001-10-21 08:16, jps2000 wrote:

I have been trying to connect to ProZ but it has been very slow for the last couple of days. I wonder if other people are experiencing the same problem. It takes several minutes for the screens to change. It took me about 5 minutes to get this far.

I really appreciate your feedback!

Regards,

Jesús Paredes

Tatjana Aleksic, MA  Identity Verified
English to Serbo-Croat
+ ...
I do not receive any mail from ProZ.com Dec 6, 2001

though there have been several questions and job postings in my language pairs. Instead, I have to go and search for them, which is really difficult as the access is slow. Can that be settled?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ProZ has been very slow the last few days

Advanced search

TransPDF.com PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
Quiick
Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs