Ziad Marzouka
Ziad Marzouka  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Local time: 14:51
English to Arabic
+ ...
Feb 16, 2006

Hello!

I was just checking the visitors section in my profile, and I saw that there's one visitor that had visited my profile twice, and in the "Previous Visit" column the date is: Dec 31 1969!!!! Haha! I wasn't even born then, so funny! That's it! I just thought it would be nice to share this with you! Have a nice day!

Ziad

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2006-02-16 11:19]

Henk Peelen
Henk Peelen  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Member (2002)
German to Dutch
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
me too Feb 16, 2006

Feb 14 Not Logged In 145.53.29.231 google.nl
[search: Vorabzug] Kudoz 2 Dec 31 1969

I guess they mean Dec 31 1969 AD

Do you know that joke about internet?
Archaeologists found copper wire in the ground around the Egyptian pyramides and concluded that the old Egyptians likely had internet via telephone connection. Next they went to Rome, found fibre optics cable under the old Rome buildings and concluded caesar used a high s
... See more
Feb 14 Not Logged In 145.53.29.231 google.nl
[search: Vorabzug] Kudoz 2 Dec 31 1969

I guess they mean Dec 31 1969 AD

Do you know that joke about internet?
Archaeologists found copper wire in the ground around the Egyptian pyramides and concluded that the old Egyptians likely had internet via telephone connection. Next they went to Rome, found fibre optics cable under the old Rome buildings and concluded caesar used a high speed connection for internet. Our Dutch archaelogists wouldn't be daunted by anything, digged 5000 m deep under Amsterdam, found nothing and concluded .... we had wireless connection in that old times.
Collapse

Özden Arıkan
Özden Arıkan  Identity Verified
Germany
English to Turkish
+ ...
Funny indeed, but not Off-Topic Feb 16, 2006

Hi Ziad, I am moving your topic to "Proz.com Bugs" forum.

By the way, nice joke, Henk

Regards,
Özden

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Funny! [Error in Profile/Visitors Tab]

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »