Katalin Horváth McClure
Katalin Horváth McClure  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 06:07
Member (2002)
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Feb 21, 2006

I noticed it last night, and it is still happening: the layout, colors, and fonts on ProZ pages look abnormal - lots of whites, the toolbar is not colored, etc.
If I log out, and log back in, the main page shows up OK, in the usual form, but as soon as I click on anything that takes mo to another section of the site (Forums, Polls, etc), the screen changes again to this weird format.
Am I doing something wrong?
I have not changed anything in my settings, and I am using Netscape
... See more
I noticed it last night, and it is still happening: the layout, colors, and fonts on ProZ pages look abnormal - lots of whites, the toolbar is not colored, etc.
If I log out, and log back in, the main page shows up OK, in the usual form, but as soon as I click on anything that takes mo to another section of the site (Forums, Polls, etc), the screen changes again to this weird format.
Am I doing something wrong?
I have not changed anything in my settings, and I am using Netscape 7.2.

Has the site template been changed recently, or any ideas on what is going on?
Collapse

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
Local time: 06:07
SITE STAFF
Try clearing your browser cache Feb 21, 2006

Hi Katalin,

Your browser may not be loading ProZ.com's CSS stylesheet correctly. Try clearing your cache to see if that resolves the problem. See this FAQ for more information about clearing your browser's cache: http://proz.com/faq/misc#clear_browser_cache

Best regards,

Jason

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ProZ site layout: colors and fonts are weird

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »