Vito Smolej
Germany
Local time: 01:35
Member (2004)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Mar 15, 2006

you did a commendable job of a) doing the port and b) of letting us check the port - you know what I mean, those red arrows and green check-offs.

I have been going through my glossary saying no 2 dozen of times and same number of times saying yes to windows 1250 character set. Well, I had no time to do the rest and I would appreciate some machine to take over where I stopped. Of course the two symbols would still need to be there, but then I could at least confirm, instead o
... See more
you did a commendable job of a) doing the port and b) of letting us check the port - you know what I mean, those red arrows and green check-offs.

I have been going through my glossary saying no 2 dozen of times and same number of times saying yes to windows 1250 character set. Well, I had no time to do the rest and I would appreciate some machine to take over where I stopped. Of course the two symbols would still need to be there, but then I could at least confirm, instead of doing one and the same change all over again.

Maybe an extra button for "do global replace" .... ?

[Edited at 2006-03-15 22:19]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

When switching to Unicode...

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »