https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_bugs/44599-cant_submit_question_after_preview.html

Can't submit question after preview
Thread poster: Stephanie Mitchel
Stephanie Mitchel
Stephanie Mitchel  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 03:31
French to English
Apr 3, 2006

I just tried to post a question and there's no option to submit the question at the bottom of the preview page.

Edith Grandiccelli de Talamo
Edith Grandiccelli de Talamo  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 04:31
English to Spanish
+ ...
You are lucky Apr 3, 2006

Hi,
At least you can preview your question! When I try to post one of my own, and hit the preview question option, my system starts running super slow, only to get the same response over and over again: Page not available. I contacted the support team, and believe me they are trying hard to help, though so far, the problem persists.

Edith G. Talamo

Özden Arıkan
Özden Arıkan  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 09:31
English to Turkish
+ ...
Moved the topic & tested Apr 3, 2006

Hi Stephanie and Edith,

I have moved this topic to Proz.com bugs forum.

Also, I just tested the function, and was able to see the Submit link -and, of course, use it- right after the Preview screen. I am aware that this thread is very recent yet, but have you checked it out again after posting it? If yes and it still didn't work, may I suggest you submit a Support request?... See more
Hi Stephanie and Edith,

Also, I just tested the function, and was able to see the Submit link -and, of course, use it- right after the Preview screen. I am aware that this thread is very recent yet, but have you checked it out again after posting it? If yes and it still didn't work, may I suggest you submit a Support request?

Best regards,
Özden
Collapse

Stephanie Mitchel
Stephanie Mitchel  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 03:31
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Özden Apr 3, 2006

It works just fine now.

Stephanie

Özden Arıkan wrote:

Hi Stephanie and Edith,

Also, I just tested the function, and was able to see the Submit link -and, of course, use it- right after the Preview screen. I am aware that this thread is very recent yet, but have you checked it out again after posting it? If yes and it still didn't work, may I suggest you submit a Support request?

Best regards,
Özden

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can't submit question after preview

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »