https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_bugs/4482-problem_with_the_%5Csee_your_questions%5C_function.html

Problem with the \"See Your Questions\" function
Thread poster: Beth Kantus
Beth Kantus
Beth Kantus  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 09:50
German to English
Aug 12, 2002

For two days now whenever I try to use the above function, all I can see are my most recent ungraded questions. The questions I have asked and graded are not available. Why is that?

Mary Worby
Mary Worby  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 14:50
German to English
+ ...
Number of questions Aug 13, 2002

Hi Beth,

I think it\'s to do with the number of questions. I had a look at your asker history and I couldn\'t see the graded ones either. But you have just gone over 500 questions. I\'ve noticed before that you cannot see all the old questions when people have asked over 500 questions. Although whether it\'s a bug or a \'feature\' I don\'t know!

Regards

Mary

Beth Kantus
Beth Kantus  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 09:50
German to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks to Mary for answering Aug 13, 2002

Thanks, Mary, for taking the time to answer. I\'m hoping someone who knows the reason will let me know why this is. Are we not supposed to go over 500 questions?

I have looked through the info and faq pages and haven\'t seen anything that would indicate that. I am wondering if it has to do with the type of my membership (\"guest\").

BTW, how could you view my \'asking history\'?

Is that because of your status?

Thanks again and best regards!

Mary Worby
Mary Worby  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 14:50
German to English
+ ...
Asking history Aug 14, 2002

I\'ve a feeling that the asking history is a Platinum feature. If I go to a question you\'ve asked, there\'s a little magnifying glass under your name which takes me to your asker history.

I don\'t think the fact that you can\'t see the questions is down to the fact you\'re a guest. I suspect it\'s just the system failing to cope.

It might be worth sending a support request.

Regards

Mary

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with the \"See Your Questions\" function

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »