Mobile menu

Feeling neglected / cold turkey :-(
Thread poster: Cilian O'Tuama

Cilian O'Tuama
Local time: 12:27
German to English
+ ...
Aug 27, 2002

Today I haven\'t received a single ProZ-email (notifications of postings, peer gradings, answers to my postings etc.), despite the fact that at least 50 questions were posted for my language combinations. Poor me!

By the bye: Should I keep reporting such problems or are they automatically detected?

Cilian (in need of a surrogate)

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 12:27
English to German
+ ...
Check this thread Aug 28, 2002

...in the \"Co-op\" forum:

www.proz.com/?sp=bb/viewtopic&post=29888#29888

Yes, I think you should report these things - just check the \"site status\" before submitting a request.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Feeling neglected / cold turkey :-(

Advanced search

TransPDF.com PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
Lilt
Translators like you are producing higher quality translations faster with Lilt!

After years of research at Stanford University, Lilt has introduced a revolutionary new tool that will change the way you translate. Lilt learns how you translate to give you more personalized suggestions. Be more productive today! Use it FOR FREE!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs