Mobile menu

Mis-categorization? "Art, Arts & Crafts, Painting" not listed under "Art/Literary"
Thread poster: Jan Sundström

Jan Sundström  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:45
English to Swedish
+ ...
May 23, 2006

Hi all,

I was searching the directory for translators with Art (paintings) listed as their speciality.
I selected the top category "Art/Literary" as search criteria, but got poor results.

When I look closer, it turns out that "Art, Arts & Crafts, Painting" does not belong to "Art/Literary", but rather the top category "Social Sciences".

Surely this must be a mistake?

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Mis-categorization? "Art, Arts & Crafts, Painting" not listed under "Art/Literary"

Advanced search PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs