Mobile menu

Problems with login, user name, etc.
Thread poster: Werner George Patels, M.A., C.Tran.(ATIO)
Werner George Patels, M.A., C.Tran.(ATIO)
Local time: 13:12
German to English
+ ...
Nov 8, 2001

Henry,

I have just experienced tremendous problems with the login feature even though I was logged in at the time.

I was taken to a page prompting me for user name and password, but the message came back as \"incorrect user name\", etc.

I had to shut down Explorer and restart to get back in, and even that was quite difficult.

Maybe you are already aware of this problem, if not, well, now you know

Direct link Reply with quote

Ulrike Lieder  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:12
English to German
+ ...
Had the same problem at about the same time Nov 8, 2001

I had the same problem, but only temporarily. After several unsuccessful attempts to log in (eventhough I was logged in at the time...), I was able to get the system to \"re-recognize\" me by simply going back to the main page.

Computers - can\'t live with them, can\'t live without them...

Werner George Patels, M.A., C.Tran.(ATIO)
Local time: 13:12
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks, but this is my line Nov 8, 2001

I guess it was just a temporary glitch.

But \"computers - can\'t live...\" is my line; I have been using it for over 10 years

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problems with login, user name, etc.

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs