Thread poster: Rebecca Hendry

Rebecca Hendry  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 05:49
Member (2005)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Jul 4, 2006

I've noticed a couple of odd things going on with my visitors tab over the last few days.

Today I looked and I have a visitor that apparently last came to my profile page in 1969. I wasn't even born then, let alone a member of Proz.com!

Also, last week I noticed that as well as IP information and visitor type details, the visitors tab showed the geographical location of the visitor as well. Is this a new feature that is going to be introduced?

Anyone else having similar strange experiences?

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Visitors tab - Previous visit: December 31st 1969

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs