Thread poster: Jack Doughty

Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 23:54
Member (2000)
Russian to English
+ ...
Sep 20, 2002

The following was among the answers to KudoZ question 274247, and I am posting it here because I am surprised that no-one appears to have mentioned it here or in either of the Technical Support forums. I checked \"Site status\" but there is no entry there since 16th September. Found same problems continuing when I checked my email this morning.

by Oleg Pashuk] Sep 19 7:20pm confidence:

What is wrong with ProZ site??? Can\'t even send \"agree\", etc.

---

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other pros opinions of this response:

agree diana bb: The same here. No questions, no powwow postings. And it\'s SOO SLOOOOWWW!

> I wish they fixed the site. People are wasting a lot of time needlessly, trying to open a page, etc. -

agree Nikon: I have no problems

> It is strange because downloads are slow, they \"freeze\" often, and even multiple copies of the answers are often seen. -

agree Natalia Dovzak: same here

> Who should we complain to? Something has to be done. -

agree Jack Slep: I can\'t even open the page, have to cut and paste from email. Wasting time, ready to quit...

> There is definitely a problem -

agree zmejka: I guess we\'re becoming very popular, and the servers can\'t handle the traffic very well...

> Who is responsible for the site maintenance? -

agree Jack Doughty: Yes, email notifications running about four hours late for me.

> To everybody: So, how can we make them to upgrade the site???? -

agree Tatiana Neroni: Happened to me several times today.

> And not only today... -

Direct link Reply with quote

xxxElena Sgarbo  Identity Verified
Italian to English
+ ...
One week later, I'm still experiencing the problems listed above... Sep 27, 2002

... Page freezing, entire minutes for a \"click\" to change screens, etc...

HELP, please!!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problems with KudoZ

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs