https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_bugs/522-no_term_questions_and_i_keep_reverting_back_to_%5Call_pairs%5C_even_after_setting_%5Cmy_language_pairs.html

No term questions, and I keep reverting back to \"all pairs\" even after setting \"my language pairs
Thread poster: Ulrike Lieder (X)
Ulrike Lieder (X)
Ulrike Lieder (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:35
English to German
+ ...
In memoriam
Nov 10, 2001

After I received 18 empty KudoZ questions in less than 15 minutes last night, e-mails with Kudoz questions stopped entirely, even though there were new posts.

(Maybe the system needs a rest after sending all those empties in such a short time...?)

Also, and I don\'t know if this is related in any way to the fact that I\'m not receiving any e-mails with questions, the system keeps reverting back to showing all language pairs every time I return to the main page, e
... See more
After I received 18 empty KudoZ questions in less than 15 minutes last night, e-mails with Kudoz questions stopped entirely, even though there were new posts.

(Maybe the system needs a rest after sending all those empties in such a short time...?)

Also, and I don\'t know if this is related in any way to the fact that I\'m not receiving any e-mails with questions, the system keeps reverting back to showing all language pairs every time I return to the main page, even though I\'d set \"my language pairs\" (repeatedly).

Any words of wisdom greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

No term questions, and I keep reverting back to \"all pairs\" even after setting \"my language pairs

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »