Mobile menu

BrowniZ page is not working
Thread poster: pzulaica
pzulaica
Local time: 07:02
English to Spanish
+ ...
Nov 12, 2001

My BrowniZ points are not shown properly (around 1,500 are missing) and I get about 10 lines like this one at the top:

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/pages/proz/inc/inc_b_h.php3 on line 199

Direct link Reply with quote

Werner George Patels, M.A., C.Tran.(ATIO)
Local time: 10:02
German to English
+ ...
BrowniZ, etc. Nov 12, 2001

Yes, it is not working at all. I wanted to send out some invitations to potential ProZ members, but, even though I am logged in, I cannot send out those invitations.

And I cannot track any previous invitations because that particular page does not recognize my log-in (and it won\'t let me log in either, but I am logged in).

[ This Message was edited by: on 2001-11-12 09:31 ]

pzulaica
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
It works now, but numbers are wrong Nov 13, 2001

My BrowniZ page works now, it doesn\'t show the errors that it did before, but now the numbers are wrong, last night it showed about 1000 something point for agree/desagree peer grades, and now it only shows about 400. I don\'t want to lose my BrowniZ points because I\'m planning to use them towards a membership upgrade.

Thank you

pzulaica
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
It's working now. Nov 14, 2001

Thank you

Werner George Patels, M.A., C.Tran.(ATIO)
Local time: 10:02
German to English
+ ...
Yep, everything's back in working order (or so it seems) Nov 14, 2001

All systems clear, captain!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

BrowniZ page is not working

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs