Bugs with new login system.
Thread poster: Mary Worby

Mary Worby  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 18:25
German to English
+ ...
Nov 12, 2001

I suspect you\'ll get a few of these this evening! If this is duplicating someone else, just scrap it

Firstly, problems with logging on. I\'ve been trying to log on all evening to no avail, however many times I press the \'member login\' button, nothing happens. But I can still answer questions.

Which is, I suspect, where the next problem comes in! Presumably, myself and others have answered questions when not properly logged in. Hence the number of answers received shown in the far right column of the KudoZ page does not tally with the number of answers which are actually visible if you go into the question. For example, one question is showing 11 answers on the overview page, but only 7 when you go into the details page.

Problems with the new cookie system?

Regards

Mary

Direct link Reply with quote

Kim Metzger  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 12:25
German to English
More strange doings Nov 12, 2001

On top of that I get messages telling me my answers have been peer graded, but when I go there I find nothing. My signing in problems have been corrected though.

Henry Dotterer
Local time: 13:25
SITE FOUNDER
Correct; problems with new login system Nov 13, 2001

We launched the new login system prematurely and have since gone back to the old system. (Which should, at least for you two, solve the kudoz answering and peer grading problems.)

At the moment, segments of ProZ.com users experience problems with each login system. The trick is for us to make sure login works on various browsers and operating systems.

Your help in this is much appreciated!

GoodWords  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 12:25
Member (2003)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Peer grading -- Me too Nov 13, 2001

Like Kim, the peer grading isn\'t working for me. I can log in now (thanks for the personal message from Jason) and I can post KudoZ answers but I can\'t enter peer grades. Also, I\'ve received notices of peer grades on my answers, but the comments don\'t appear on the page when I go to check them.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Bugs with new login system.

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs